I was thrilled when I found Plans last week. It has everything that I want; you did a great job in taking care of all of the little details on this calendar.
- Plans runs on unix or windows-based machines.
- Plans is written in perl, and requires perl version 5.6 or better.
- Plans requires a host that can execute perl cgi scripts. Perl is available on machines running Windows, through a free program called ActivePerl.
- Plans 7.0 and higher requires the CGI::Session perl module. If you are unable to uninstall this module, please contact the author for assistance.
- Plans requires about 2 Mb of space (this may increase if large number of events are added).
- Plans will not run on free Geocites accounts (they don't allow custom cgi scripts)
- Plans will not run on free Tripod accounts (they allow custom cgi scripts, but don't support Perl's Time:Local package, which is an integral part of Plans).
- Plans requires a web browser. Plans works with current versions of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Konqueror, and Opera*.
- Plans does not work under IE 5.2 on Macintosh.
- Mozilla Firefox is recommended.
* The custom color select doesn't work in Safari, Opera or Konqueror.